HOT WATER HEATER DIRECT VENT : KNIPCO HEATER PARTS
Hot Water Heater Direct Vent
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- a boiler design where all the air for combustion is taken from the outside atmosphere and all exhaust products are released to the outside atmosphere, also known as sealed combustion.
- Pulls outside air for combustion and vents combustion gases directly outside.
- a fireplace in which air exchange occurs from the back or sides of the fireplace or stove.
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
Related topics: infrared heater fireplace outdoor heater uk home portable heaters hybrid tankless water heater inground pool heater electric water storage heaters home electric water heaters
« FLOOR SPACE HEATER : SPACE HEATER l HOME l PANEL WALL HEATER. PANEL WALL »